Natural Factors - Bad product, lousy customer service
Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64.All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016.
Product should be consistency of water and be dispensable by the drop when bottle is squeezed. First bottle was OK for initial 5-6 uses. Then it suddenly became the consistency of molasses. Now unable to dispense in the recommended 5 drops because it comes out in a thick string.
Check of remaining two bottles revealed same deterioration of the product. I have no way of knowing if it is even still effective or if some erroneously included ingredient caused the problem. So I must dispose of approximately $75 worth of BioSil. Note that 12 months remained until the expiration date.
Call to company yielded no satisfaction. They requested I pay the postage to mail it to them for testing. I requested prepaid mailing label but it was not provided.
No replacements offered.No satisfactory resolution provided.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt call back
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Three replacement bottles
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."